Free Shipping Today!
The revolutionary DE Systems Border Patrol TC1
GPS-Based Containment, Remote Training, and Short-Range Tracking...all in one compact, affordable system!
The revolutionary DE Systems Border Patrol TC1 is the first of its kind in dog containment technology! It combines wireless, GPS-guided electronic fence containment technology along with short-range tracking, and a robust electronic dog training collar….all combined into a single, compact and affordable handheld and dog-collar unit.
This completely portable and wireless containment system is perfect for 1 dog or as many as 5 dogs. It’s true…the Border Patrol TC1 is completely portable! You can take it with you while hunting, vacationing, camping, visiting friends and family, or if you should move to another home. And with no wire to bury, your fence can be up in running in minutes!
Need the safety of an electronic fence containment system over a large area? The Border Patrol TC1 Electronic Fence Containment System delivers. It creates a circular boundary with up to an 800 yard radius (1600 yard total diameter), giving your dog almost a mile of freedom and controlled safety. Smaller yard? You can also create a boundary as small as 15 yards in radius.
So how does it work? The Border Patrol TC1 utilizes the accuracy of GPS to create the fence containment boundaries. This fence containment is completely customizable! You can set your own fence center, warning boundary, and stimulation zone. Want a large warning zone with only a small zone for actual stimulation? No problem. Prefer a larger stimulation zone? It’s your call.
And you can even set different warning types and stimulation levels…static correction, vibration, audible beep, or a combination (such as beep or vibration followed by static correction). As an added safety bonus for your dog, the WELCOME HOME feature on the Border Patrol TC1 unit will prevent correction signals should your dog ever cross the boundary and try to return to the safe zone of the containment area. This avoids sending “mixed signals” if your dog might cross the boundary and then try to return home.
As an added feature, the handheld unit does not need to stay powered on for the fence to remain active. Once the fence is activated, you can simply turn off your handheld unit and the collar unit(s) will apply warnings and stimulations on their own based on your last-saved fence settings.
Containing your dog with the Border Patrol TC1…quick, easy, flexible, wireless, portable, and affordable!
Once your fence containment has been set and activated, the handheld unit can also be used to track your dog’s exact location and status over a short range (typically 1-2 miles). You can not only view the direction and distance of your dog, but also if your dog has reached any of the warning, stimulation, or final fence boundaries. If he does leave the area, what a reassuring feeling to know that you can track him down.
Also available is a “mark-and-find” feature that makes finding a marked GPS waypoint (such as your home or vehicle) easy. Up to 4 waypoints can be set at any time and the Fence Center automatically saves as a waypoint when active.
If containment and tracking is not enough, the Border Patrol TC1 is also a robust remote training collar! It features the popular Nick and Continuous stimulation options, as well as Vibration, “JUMP” stimulation, and “RISE” stimulation.
With a line-of-sight range of up to 2 miles and 50 levels of stimulation at your fingertips, training your dog has never been easier. For multiple dogs, the Border Patrol TC1 can accommodate up to 5 dogs for training and all settings for each dog will be stored so you won't have to change levels every time you switch from one dog to another.
Combining long-range wireless, GPS-guided electronic fence containment, with training and short-range tracking, the Border Patrol TC1 is ideal for keeping your pet safely contained and trained.
- Patented GPS-Guided Fence
- Remote Trainer
- Short-Range Tracking System
- Containment area from 15-yard radius to 800 yard radius
- “Welcome Home” feature allows dog to return to safe area without being corrected
- Warning zone notifications can be set to Vibration or Audible Beep
- Options for Warning Zone notifications are Vibration or Beep followed by delayed stimulation
- 50 levels of stimulation in Stimulation Zone for containment
- 50 adjustable intensity levels for remote training
- Nick and Continuous Stimulation as well as positive vibration, JUMP Stimulation and RISE Stimulation
- Training range of up to 2 miles (line-of-sight)
- Mark up to 4 way points (in addition to the automatically saved fence center)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries in Handheld and Collar unit
- Battery Life varies depending on settings: typically 6-12 hours for handheld and 12-24 hours for collar
- Water-resistant handheld unit
- Fully Waterproof collar unit
- Handheld: 5.5” x 5” x 1.25” 7.6 oz
- Collar: 3.25” x 1.75” x 1.75” 10 oz (27” strap)
- Recommended for dogs 25 lbs or larger with a minimum neck size of 14 inches
- High-resolution 2.4” TFT Color LCD Screen on Handheld
- Expandable to 5 dogs - Add-on (TC1-Add) collars sold separately
- 1-Year Warranty
- Handheld Unit with Antenna
- Collar Unit
- Test Light
- Boundary Flags
- Screen Cover
- Carrying Case
- User Manual
- Training Manuals
- Warranty Card