Advantage Flea Control begins working in three to five minutes, stopping biting fleas where they stand. It will begin to kill adult fleas within an hour after application. Within 12 hours, 98-100% of the fleas pestering your pet will be dead!
Advantage is applied once a month between the shoulder blades of your pet to keep control of fleas. This is important because flea bites can lead to skin infections, cause discomfort for your pet, lead to allergic skin reactions, and can even transmit other disease-causing organisms, including tapeworms. Advantage will kill fleas before they lay eggs, interrupting the life cycle.
Advantage Flea Control for Dogs comes in four separate dosage sizes and Advantage Flea Control for cats is available in 2 separate dosage sizes. Differing dosage sizes are based on the size and weight of your pet. When purchasing, please ensure you have selected the appropriate dosage size for your pet.
Advantage is a monthly flea preventative availablefor dogs and cats. Advantage does not kill ticks. When you know your dog will be exposed to ticks, we recommend also using the Preventic Tick Collar for Dogs along with Advantage.
- Advantage® for dogs contains imidacloprid, the fastest flea preventive, which works within 12 hours
- Long-lasting over-the-counter formula keeps working for up to 4 weeks
- Easy-squeeze tube makes application a breeze
- Water-resistant formula stays strong through baths and rain
- Guaranteed USA Bayer Advantage supplier
- One Year Warranty
- 60 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee